Museum Educators Open House
We’re changing a few things this year. You spoke and we listened. Teachers shared with us that the Fall is an easier time of the school year for you to focus on what’s important to the classroom – your continued education. In 2015 we’re moving our event date from the end of January to the beginning of October. We’re giving you more sessions to choose from, new CPE options and much more. Check back here for updates.
Registration will remain open until the event and space isn’t limited.
Who should attend?
- Home school educators
- School district administrators
- Student teachers
- Free general admission to participating museums
- Attend presentations and booths from area museums and cultural organizations
- Learn about educational resources, trainings, programs, tools, and field trips
- Free for registered educators only. Click here to register.
- Museum fees apply to family members and guests.
- Due to space limitations, children, family members and guests may not attend presentations.
- Educators must present online registration confirmation receipt for entry to each host museum.